Final conference was a success
The project Thrive! has organized the final partner meeting in Schiphol-Rijk, The Netherlands on the 24th and the 25th of June. The central issues of the partner meeting were:
- Testing the awareness scan: presentation Kahoot.
- Validation of the ‘Future Profiles’ report
- Presentation learning material (final) Young Entrepreneurs, Female Entrepreneurs, those who want to further develop. Testing and final adjustments. Status of translations learning modules.
- Presentation per partner on testing the local language scans in the partner countries.
- Status dissemination activities: report on Thrive meeting with entrepreneurs 18th June, brochure Thrive
- Action points still to deliver & short term planning
- Dissemination & impact, actions to do until the end of the project
- Administration, finance and final report
The information on the learning modules and the first self assessment tool is published on this website.