Press release 3: 25-11-2017: Thrive! Entrepreneurial skills as solid base for a future in the Creative Industry
The project Thrive! has organized the third partner meeting in Wuppertal (Germany) on the 23th and 24th of November. The central issues of the partner meeting were:
- Finalizing the desk research report "How future proof is the creative industry?",
- Diagnostic self-assessment 'Gap Analysis': Content & tool,
- The research on company profiles, developments in time and effect on entrepreneurial competences.
The desk research of the report "How future proof is the creative industry?" is finished and the definite report will be published on the project-website. The technical part of the development of the scanner will start and the content of the Diagnostic scan will be made in the coming months. At the conference in May 2018 the scan will be published.
The research on company profiles and competences has started. The intermediate results were subject of discussion. In an extra meeting in January 2018 the draft-report will be finalized and published.
Goals of Thrive!
The Thrive!-project has as central aim to support the (young) (female) entrepreneurs and companies and its employees in the creative sector to go through a transformation and innovation process that is necessary to survive the present times and to become a company with a sustainable business case. The project results will be the relevant profiles of the companies at various stages in this growth path of development until the year 2026.
The core of the company profiles will be the description of core competences and entrepreneurial skills that have to be present in the company at management level and the entrepreneurial skills at the level of the employees.
More information? Visit the project website: www.thriveproject.eu
Partners in the project:
- Stivako, The Netherlands, industry based training service provider on management, marketing and sustainability. Stivako is also coordinator of this project.
- NYTA BV, The Netherlands, management and consultancy in educational and labour marker related projects.
- Hill Top Consulting (Yorkshire) Ltd United Kingdom, consultants of trade organisations, companies and organisation in UK and Europe.
- Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Institut für Systemforschung der Informations-, Kommunikations- und Medientechnologie, Germany.
- Artevelde Hogeschool, Belgium, VET education higher level.
- Fundació Privada Indústries Gràfiques - Escola Antoni Algueró, Spain, a well based industrial VET school in Barcelona with close ties with the Catalonian Employers’ federation.