Press release 5: 02-06-2018: Thrive! Entrepreneurial skills as solid base for a future in the Creative Industry
The project Thrive! has organized the fourth partner meeting in Ghent (Belgium) on the 31th of May and 1st of June. The central issues of the partner meeting were:
- Finalizing the diagnostic self-assessment tool: Female entrepreneur and prepare the content of the other tools based on the information of the research report "How future proof is the creative industry?" Each target group will get its own tool. Also we will develop five tools for the five subsectors of the creative industry.
- Prepare the development of the three learning modules: during the conference the proposals of the three learning modules were presented. In the next period the learning material will be developed.
- Prepare the evaluation of the research report by experts per country: in the summer period experts will evaluate the research report.
The information on the learning modules and the first self assessment tool is published on the website: www.thriveproject.eu.
Partners in the project:
- Artevelde Hogeschool, Belgium, VET education higher level.
- Hill Top Consulting (Yorkshire) Ltd United Kingdom, consultants of trade organisations, companies and organisation in UK and Europe.
- Stivako, The Netherlands, industry based training service provider on management, marketing and sustainability. Stivako is also coordinator of this project.
- NYTA BV, The Netherlands, management and consultancy in educational and labour marker related projects.
- Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Institut für Systemforschung der Informations-, Kommunikations- und Medientechnologie, Germany.
- Fundació Privada Indústries Gràfiques - Escola Antoni Algueró, Spain, a well based industrial VET school in Barcelona with close ties with the Catalonian Employers’ federation.